Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge
August 20, 2019
Once a year we host our Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge at our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We invite 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. In 2019 we are excited to celebrate the 6 year anniversary of the event on August 19th/20th. Are you up for the challenge?
Explore the world of skincare
During your two-day visit you’ll not only find out how we come up with innovative skincare products and strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast but you will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management. You’ll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other finalists on current FMCG topics in the skincare business.
Win an international internship
You will be able to show us your abilities across a variety of activities in the 2-day-event. The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany. We’ll decide jointly with the winners where to go. Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2020 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at our production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
You want to join our event? This is what it takes:
- In your planned internship period (end of 2019/in 2020) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor's degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on one of these areas: Brand Management & Digital Marketing, Sales & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, or Finance & Controlling
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.