RB Global Challenge
September 20, 2019
RB Global Challenge
We believe that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps us stand out as a Business with Purpose. We want business ideas that have high on social or environmental impact, that address critical issues facing the society, and have the power to bring about positive change.
In line with our purpose, RB Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students.
If you believe positive social change starts with a good idea, then this is the competition for you. Roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and get ready to make a difference.
Business Simulation Game
Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business
Made it through the first round? Now, show us your BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in the Health and Hygeine sectors of your country. Base your idea on Product Innovation, Product Extension or Service Innovation using any RB brand. Your idea must also be financially viable
Business Plan Development
Participants who qualify for the national finale will then design an end-to-end business plan for their idea and present it to the RB leadership
Gear up to face the best minds across multiple countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB global leadership
Open to any student pursuing a full-time degree (Bachelors or Post-graduation) at any of the below colleges.
Rules of Participation
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed.
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later.
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique ID and password.
- You must win this game to move to the next round.
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a team of evaluators at your campus.
- Winning teams will get to present their idea and plan to a regional RB team.
- Regional winners will move on to a national round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge India Champions and will go on for the international finale.
- Register now to receive your unique ID and password for the gaming portal.