Global Operations Case Competition
November 07, 2019
The University of Michigan Global Operations Conference by the Tauber Institute is hosting the annual business case competition to challenge and reward students with an interest in forward-thinking operations solutions.
Seize an opportunity to take your potential to the next level. You and your team will:
- Gain practical insight into the world of management consulting
- Jumpstart and/or enhance your case interview skills
- Discover your passion and strategic insight into complex real-world business problems
- Compete against other top schools
- Meet leaders and professionals across industry verticals
- Have fun!
Finalistsí resumes will also be offered to conference sponsors, including Amazon, Microsoft, A.T. Kearney, Emerson, and more, and scholarship prizes will be given to top performing teams!
Represent your university in this competition with other top schools! The final round will be at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business during the 2019 Global Operations Conference on November 7-8.
- Team size is limited to 2 to 4 group members
- All members must be students; no faculty/advisor support
- Students can be from any discipline, and having a diverse team is encouraged
All finalist teams are invited to attend the Global Operations Conference VIP
evening cocktail reception on Thursday, November 7th as well as all conference
events on November 8th, free of charge
- Team registration deadline: Sunday, October 13th 11:59pm EST
- First round case distributed: Monday, October 14th 8:00am EST
- First round case response due: Sunday, October 20th 11:59pm EST
- Finalists notified: Monday, October 28st
- Final round information distributed: Monday, October 28st
- Final round presentations due: Monday, November 4th 11:59pm EST
- Thursday, November 7th @ Ross