Oliver Wyman Case Competition
May 01, 2019
What is Oliver Wyman Impact
- For the 3rd year running, Oliver Wyman is hosting Oliver Wyman Impact, a business case competition for students who are interested in exploring a career in strategy consulting
- Unlike traditional case competitions, where you are given information about a real life business situation and asked to provide advice on what should be done, Oliver Wyman Impact focuses on strategic trends that are directly impacting businesses and society. You would be asked to provide advice on how businesses should respond to such trends
What do you get out of it?
A real challenge:
- Explore a real life business trend
- Challenge yourself to fresh thinking in an established industry
- Work in a team, including opportunity to consult our consultants
- Compete with your peers
The winning team will receive a guaranteed final round interview opportunity when applying to Oliver Wyman for a consultant / internship position in 2020
Who is eligible to participate?
University students (students expecting to graduate in the year of 2020 and 2021 only) from the following universities:
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
What constitutes a “Team”?
- 4 students, who can be from different universities
- A team captain (one of the 4 members as your point of contact)
- All students must be registered (CVs are required for registration)