November 27, 2022
Creative Shock is an annual international social business case competition for students which first took place in 2011. Participants every year are gathered to solve real life business, marketing and PR problems for social enterprises and organizations.
Creative Shock is a global social business case competition for students which first took place in 2011. Participants every year are gathered to solve finance, marketing, PR and strategy problems for social businesses. By organizing this competition, we seek to introduce students to real-life global social business models and to communicate how all traditional business strategies can be applied to social enterprises and organizations, improve students’ strategic thinking by challenging them with real marketing and management problems, promote social business all around the world.
Participants have to solve two social business cases in the preliminary rounds. The best 10 teams gather in Vilnius, Lithuania to solve the two final cases.
- Each registered team is given two preliminary social business case studies to solve which are later evaluated by a team of experts. The weights of the first and second preliminary cases are 60% and 40% respectively.
- All material that is related to the competition will be provided in English.
- All assignments of any competition round have to be solved and submitted in English.
- The teams which send the solutions after the given deadline will be disqualified.
- All the material provided for the participants must not be used for any commercial purposes without permission from Creative Shock organizers.
- Top 10 teams will have an opportunity to participate in the final weekend activities.
- During the Final Weeked 5 finalists’ teams will be selected out of TOP 10 by solving social business pitch.
- 5 finalists’ teams will have to solve the final business case and present them to the honorable jury.
Registration 1 September 2022 – 2 October 2022
First preliminary round 3 October 2022 – 9 October 2022
Second preliminary round 10 October 2022 – 16 October 2022
Final weekend 24 November 2022 – 27 November 2022
All participants must be Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA students from any discipline who willbe still studying in University by the end of the competition November 27th, 2022.
- Participants may apply either individually or in teams of 3-4 members. Those who register as individuals will be assigned to groups of 3-4 members by the Creative Shock organizing team.
- Each team must appoint a team captain who will be responsible for communication between the team and the Creative Shock organizers.
- There is no limit of teams that are able to participate from the same University/Institution.
- A participant is not allowed to be a member of more than one team.
- Team members are allowed to be from different universities and countries.
- Organizers of previous years’ Creative Shock are not able to participate.
- By applying to Creative Shock every applicant agrees to receive newsletters from the organization.